Gaming accessory makers, Razer and Nacon have collaborated with Sony to create officially licensed pro controllers for PS4. Both offerings incorporate Dualshock 4 controls but feature a different layout and features that professional eSports gamers can take advantage of.
The Razer Raiju is expected to launch this holiday season and comes with the following features:
– Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
– Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
– Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
– Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
– 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
– Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
– Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Meanwhile, Nacon’s Revolution controller also goes for the same set of crowd and is expected with the following features during the holiday season.
– 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
– Four extra shortcut buttons
– Eight-way directional pad
– Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
– Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
– Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage