Dhingana is an online service that allows to stream Indian music across web and mobile platforms. Earlier this year, Dhingana launched its ad-free Gold service valued at $1.99/month that allows users to download songs and play them offline on an iPhone or an iPad and even sync music on up to 2 devices. We’re giving 6-months of free Dhingana Gold subscription (courtesy of Dhingana) to the first five commenters who can fulfill the simple instructions below.
1) You will have to download the Dhingana app from the iTunes App Store from this link or from the device
2) Sign up with Dhingana to create a profile
3) Navigate to the profile settings in the Dhingana app. From there, tap on the “Gold Status – Inactive” and then “Try it FREE for 15 days” (sign up for the trial)
4) Now visit Dhingana on your device’s browser or PC and login to the account. Click “My Profile”, copy the link to the profile URL and paste the profile link as a comment below.
5) First 5 readers to comment on the article with the link to their Dhingana profile will be eligible for the free subscription