Nikon last week announced a plethora of digital cameras for the Indian market. The new COOLPIX Spring Series consists of 17 new models, including the COOLPIX A, which is Nikon’s compact digital camera with a DX-format CMOS sensor.
The COOLPIX P-series includes two models – P520 and P330 that boasts a high-power 42x optical zoom lens in the P520 and 1/1.7” BSI CMOS sensor in the P330.
The S-series is the one with the highest additions, with a total of 9 new models. Nikon says S9500, S9400, S6500, S5200, S4400, S3500, S3400, S2700 and S31 models offer stylish functionality with Wi-Fi and GPS.
The AW series currently features only one model, the AW110 but it takes the cake for being a waterproof model with a depth resistance of 18m and shock proof and comes with features like Wi-Fi, GPS and world map.
Lower down the order is the L-series seeing a total of four new models. The L820, L320, L28 and L27 offer high zoom lens with better automatic photography functions.
The price of the models are as follows:
– Nikon COOLPIX A is priced at Rs. 54,950.
– The P Series models (COOLPIX P7700, P520 and P330) are priced between Rs. 24,950 to Rs. 16,950.
– The S series models (COOLPIX S9500, S9400, S800c, S6500, S6400, S5200, S4400, S3500, S3400, S01, S2700 and S31) are priced between Rs. 18,950 to Rs. 5,950.
– The AW series model (COOLPIX AW110) is priced at Rs. 16,950.
– The L Series models (COOLPIX L820, L320, L610, L28 and L27) are priced between Rs. 15,450 to Rs. 4,990.