Galaxy Tab is one of the better tablets out in the market but one thing that goes against it is the price. Galaxy Tab goes for Rs.38,000, which is quite expensive. However, Samsung India is trying to compensate the expensive price tag by bundling some accessories.
User buying a Galaxy Tab will receive a 2GB memory card and accessories like a stereo Bluetooth headset and leather diary case, costing over Rs.5,500.
Moreover, mobile operators have released their special data packages for Galaxy Tab users.
– 2GB free data usage @ Rs.300 per month for 6 months
– For activation customers will have to SMS “SAMSUNG” to 543210 from their Airtel number
– 3 GB free per month for 3 months for Prepaid users
– 1 GB free per month for 6 months for postpaid users
– For activation: Prepaid Customers SMS “SMART PI” to 54343. Post –Paid customers visit Aircel COCO store with original TAB bill
– 5 GB Free Data usage per month for 6 months on Reliance network
– For Activation: Visit any Reliance World/Reliance Mobile store outlet or call Customer care on 3033 3333 or from Reliance mobile phone – *333
– 3GB Free data per month for 6 months on Tata Docomo network
– For Activation: SMS “Bun TAB” to 141
– 2GB data @ Rs.99 per month for Prepaid users
– 2GB data @ Rs.199 per month for Post –paid users
– For Activation: SMS “STAB” to 111 ( Toll Free) from Vodafone number
[Via Samsung Hub]