GTA has been tight lipped about GTA: Chinatown Wars since its announcement. And when a survey possibly highlighting new features of the game took place, got noticed and then withdrawn, it certainly ringed our suspicion meter. Apparently, the survey pointed out:
– A guy struggling to get power in his own gang
– 20+ hours of gameplay comprising of 70+ missions
– Mini games within a mission like assembling a sniper rifle before pumping out the victim
– Free roaming in an open map with changing weather, smart AI, cops and pedestrians
– Wi-Fi multiplayer support for car races and co-operative gaming
All the features point out to our obvious choice but we can be wrong too considering the survey was done anonymously.