MaxConsole claims to have a full list of specs of the unreleased console of Nintendo, the Wii. Some of the specifications are as follows:
– Nintendo Wiiâ€™s â€˜Broadwayâ€™ CPU operates at 729MHZ with a maximum bandwith of 1.9gbyte/sec.
– Nintendo Wiiâ€™s â€˜HollyWoodâ€™ GPU is clocked at 243MHZ, the internal memory of it includes 3mb of embedded graphics memory and 24megabytes of high speed main memory.
– An optional wired LAN adapter that connects to a USB port is in the pipeline for users who do not possess a wireless LAN set-up currently.
– SD card slot, Wireless controller, two USB 2.0 ports, wireless LAN, 4xGC controller ports, 2xGC memory card slots and an AV multi output jack.
– Internal non-removable 512MB flash memory.
– GameCube compatible.
Detailed specs, here.