One month ago, a Dell laptop exploded in a Japanese conference and this time it catches fire in a office. Mr. Henrik was working on his desk when he heard someone prattling fire and saw his co-worker’s notebook burning into flames. The cause of the fire was the faulty battery which burnt throughout, creating a big hole in the laptop. This is the second incident wherein Dell laptops pose a life risk because of their faulty batteries. Well, if you are using a Dell laptop and are worried about the faulty battery, you can check out here.